Standard Forked Halligan
- A Cost Effective Alternative to our Premium Line of Halligan Tools
- Flat Striking Face to Enhance First Hit Response
- Head is Drop Forged from High Alloy Steel and Heat Treated for Maximum Strength
- Reduced Cost
- Deep Hard Anodized Coating on the Handle
- Collet Locking Chuck Provides 360° of Gripping Force around the Shaft
- High Strength Stainless Steel Shaft
- Handle Constructed of High Grade Heat Treated Aluminum
- Anti Slip Knurl Pattern Cut into the Handle for a Positive Grip
- Designed and Built by Master Breacher
- Lanyard Connection on the End Cap
- Other Unique Proprietary Features used only by Double-Tap
Total Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.74 kg)
Collapsed Length: 15 7/8"
Extended Length: 22 7/8"