Bushido Tactical Mule Breacher's Backpack w/Multi-Tool Mounts (Quickie Saw / CS /CBT)
The “MULE” modular rigid backpack is the larger version of the Transporter. It’s all inclusive design is made to carry a selection of mechanical tools including various brands of “Quickie” and Chainsaw power tools and the Bushido Tactical collapsible sledge hammer and pry bar giving the operator hands free capabilities when needed most.
This innovative backpack provides stability and retention of breaching mechanical tools during vessel boarding search and seizure (VBSS) operations, while fast roping or climbing ladders. Other operational uses such as compound infiltration, executing search warrants, room entry and clearing make this pack a necessity.
Comfortable padded shoulder straps and kidney belt helps with weight distribution and long carrying periods.
This backpack offers a very easy and rapid method to deploy the power tool and secure it after use.
Boltaron main body construction
- Padded shoulder and kidney belt
- PacTool adjustable mounts
- Additional collapsible tool mounts
- Vertical and Horizontal slots for multiple tool adjusting
- Single Battery Powered Tool carry – Quickie or Chainsaw (May accept some smaller gas powered tools)
- Drag / carry handle
- Precision CNC machined
- Mil-spec cordura material
- Rapid deployment and securing method
- Available in various nylon colors
- Made in the USA
Excludes any collapsible breaching tools or battery power tool, for illustration purposes only.